Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Welcome 2010!!! It's so exciting to be starting a new year...so full of possibilities and opportunities! I'm not big on New Years resolutions...but I am big on Goals! So it's time to map out my goals for 2010...and always at the top of my list is to GET ORGANIZED!!!

So I'll be spending the next few days organizing my crafting supplies, business papers, and family calendar! Oh...and then it's time for taxes! ;0) But this post is about the fun and excitement of the new year!

High on my list is the release of our BRAND NEW Spring 2010 Idea Book and all the fabulous new products released by Close to My Heart.

In just about a week, we'll be boarding a plane to New Zealand, courtesy of Close to My Heart and the support of all my fabulous customers! I'm looking forward to using our new Studio J online scrapbooking to complete my New Zealand album...can't wait to share.

Then there's the excitement (and nailbiting) that goes with my daughter turning 16 and getting her drivers license!

And all those things are just in the first few months of 2010...yup, it's looking to be one EXCITING New Year! I hope it's absolutely a fabulous year for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment