Friday, September 5, 2014

CTMH Flip Flaps

Our CTMH Corporate office has released a quick video about my beloved Flip Flaps, so I wanted to share it with you!  

Flip Flaps are self-adhesive page protectors, available in a variety of sizes:  2x2, 3x3, 3x4, 4x4, 4x6, 6x6, 4x12, 6x12 and 8x12!

I've also included my own Flip Flap videos below, just in case you haven't seen them yet…or would like another look!

CTMH Flip Flap video
 
 
 
 
 
 
We've introduced a new purchase option, for all our pocket scrapbookers, you can now get a collection of 15 - 3x4 Flip Flaps in it's own package.  Otherwise, the Small Assortment includes 4 each of 4 different sizes: 2x2, 3x3, 3x4 and 4x4!
I'd love to answer any questions you have about Flip Flaps…as you can see from the videos, I use quite a few of them!!

Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment