Monday, September 15, 2014

CTMH Halloween Scaredy Cat Spider Card

One of my many favorite features of the CTMH papers is the 1/2" Zipstrip across the top that tells you what paper pack you're using, along with the complementary colors…but why would that be a "favorite feature?"  The reverse side is actually a usable embellishment!!  The Eek, Eek, Eek sentiment AND the strip of bats are both cut from the Scaredy Cat paper zipstrips!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE our pattern books?  I do so much better referring to a pattern to get me started, then I'll adjust and tweak as needed…but blank-slate syndrome has never worked for me…so I always like having a jumping off point and the CTMH pattern books make it so easy!  This card was designed using the Make It From Your Heart Volume 2, pattern #29.

I used our Black Shimmer Trim (of course), along with some sparkles to bling it up.  Then I grabbed some scrap twine to help the spiders crawl down the front of the card.  My ever-present 3D Foam tape (anytime I'm playing with stickers), gives the spiders a little dimension as they work their way down!

Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment