Thursday, September 11, 2014

CTMH Halloween Scaredy Cat Card

I'm a scrapbooker at heart, but of course can't stand for those leftover papers to go to waste, so after completing a layout, I like to play with the scraps and leftover embellishments to see what kind of cards I can create for my stash!  

The sentiment comes from the Scaredy Cat Complements and reads "I'm here for the CANDY".



The pattern is from our Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 pattern book, pattern #24.  

I embellished with a bit of our NEW Thistle Diagonal Striped ribbon and White Enamel Stars.  I wrapped the ribbon around the card, then added a couple extra ribbon knots to fill it in a bit.  



I do struggle with flat stickers, so overcame that with our 3D Foam Tape to give it a little dimension to the sentiment!  Of course, no project is complete without a little bling and our Shimmer Trim is such an inexpensive and easy way to add bling to any project, so there's a small strip of our Black Shimmer Trim to finish this card up!  

I'm thinking this will be a cute card, attached to a bag of candy, for one of our fabulous school helpers!


Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment