Monday, March 21, 2016

CTMH Regatta Discover Dream Inspire Scrapbook Layout

I am absolutely in love with the title of this layout, not just the sentiment, but the combination of Fundamental Stickers with the Handwritten Print stamp set!!  



The pattern is definitely my style, with the balance of photos and papers, and I love that the Beach Days stamps are incorporated in the squares to bring it all together!


Here are the paper sizes for this layout:

12" × 12" (2) White Daisy Striped B&T
4 1/8" × 3 1/8" (3) Lagoon Cardstock
3¼" × 3¼" (2) Glacier Waves B&T
3¼" × 3¼" (6) Sapphire Waves B&T
5" × 11" Sapphire Waves B&T
3" × 3" Sapphire Waves B&T
3¼" × 3¼" (2) Pomegranate Bows B&T
3" × 3" (5) White Daisy Cardstock
4" × 3" (3) White Daisy Cardstock
¾" × 3¼" Flaxen Sand Dollar B&T


Shop today and enjoy Stampaganza Buy 2, Get 1 FREE on Close to My Heart stamp sets!

Here are my most popular stamp sets, do you have them?


Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment