Tuesday, March 1, 2016

CTMH Regatta Hello Paradise Scrapbook Layout

Each year Close to My Heart offers consultants the opportunity to earn an incentive trip vacation for 2!  As if that isn’t exciting enough, trip earners also receive a fabulous goodie box before the trip, complete with album,  stamp sets, embellishments, precut papers and instructions to complete 10 scrapbook layouts!!


I’ve actually managed to get my layouts finished before embarking on this years Caribbean Cruise, so they are ready for me to select my photos and quickly finish my album when we return from our trip!  I wanted to share these layouts with you in hopes they will inspire your creations!


One of the EXTRA perks is that CTMH designs an exclusive stamp set for trip earners and incorporates them into our project designs.  Unfortunately, this means you cannot order this stamp set, so I wanted to share a list of other stamp sets that might work if you decided to recreate any of these layouts!

This is our exclusive stamp set:

These are some other stamp sets that may be substituted for these images:

Additionally, the 10 layouts I will be sharing with you this month also used D1684 Beach Days!

This layout is actually really simple, as it uses just cardstock and fundamentals cardstock, combined with some stamping to create a beautiful layout!


The Paradise stamp is inked using Glacier, then I inked 1/2 way up with Lagoon, then inked the bottom edge with Pacifica to provide the graduated colors (start with your lightest ink, then increase to the darkest ink).  The parrots are stamped in Canary ink, then sponged with either Glacier, Pacifica, Sweet Leaf or Hollyhock to give the different color birds.


Want to recreate this layout?  Here are the paper sizes CTMH provided:

12" × 12" (2) White Daisy Cardstock
4" × 3" (4) White Daisy Cardstock
½" × 6½" White Daisy Cardstock
6" × 6" White Daisy Cardstock
¼" × 12" (2) Pacifica Cardstock
3½" × 4¼" (4) Pear Cardstock
6½" × 6½" Pear Cardstock
2" × 11" (2) Pear Fundamental
2" × 11" (2) Canary Fundamental

March is Stampaganza and the Close to My Heart My Acrylix stamps are Buy 2, Get 1 FREE!!!  Shop today to get this amazing deal!!



 
Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create


No comments:

Post a Comment