Monday, April 4, 2016

CTMH Flip Flap Scrapbooking

Have you tried our Close to My Heart Flip Flaps yet?  Have you seen the videos I put together to showcase the fabulousness of these inexpensive, self-adhesive page protectors?!  If you haven’t, it is a MUST SEE!!!

Close to My Heart currently offers 5 different packages of Flip Flips in 9 different sizes:

Z1325 Flip Flaps 12” Assortment - contains 4x12, 6x12 and 8x12
Z1726 Flip Flaps 6” - contains 6x6
Z3027 Flip Flaps 3x4” - contains 3x4

Z1747 Flip Flaps Small Assortment - contains 2x2, 3x3, 3x4 and 4x4

Z4114 Flip Flaps 4x6” - contains 4x6
This first video shows you one of my albums and a variety of ways I’ve used the different size flip flaps!  

This 2nd video is for customers who haven’t seen the flip flaps in person, so don’t know how absolutely easy they are to use!!





In April, you can get a bonus $100 select product credit or a FREE Cricut Collection of your choice when you join Close to My Heart and have $350 in sales!!  Plus EARLY access to our Seasonal Expressions 2 products, exclusive products, team incentives and so much more!!
  

The kit costs ONLY $75 and includes over $150 in products PLUS a $50 credit to allow you to order the papers, stamps and inks that you love!!  Join TODAY or contact me with any questions!!

Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create



2 comments:

  1. Hi Noreen! I wonder if you can help me - I am looking for the 12x4 flip flap and I clicked on the Z1325 12" Assortment above and they are no longer listed on the CTMH website... I have tried numerous other vendors (Scrapbook.com, Amazon, Walmart) with no luck. Any ideas??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately CTMH retired the 12" variety pack. They did keep the 6x12 and recently brought back the 8x12. Possibly we could see the 4x12 return with requests from customers, but so far it's jus the 8x12 and 6x12 available.

      Delete