Monday, April 18, 2016

CTMH Urban You Rock Card

Okay, I know I’m going on and on about the Urban collection, but seriously look at these weathered papers…so perfect for any day-to-day layouts and of course for projects for my Dudes!!  I love playing with some of the pastels in Kaleidoscope and Zoe, along with the vibrant colors in Sangria…but Urban is just tailor-made for my Dudes!


How is your Monday going?  Did you know with Close to My Heart you set your own hours and have the flexibility to run your business so that it works for your schedule, your family and your life!!  Seriously, starting your own business for as low as $75...that's a deal you can't beat!!

Additionally, in April, you can get a bonus $100 select product credit or a FREE Cricut Collection of your choice when you join Close to My Heart and have $350 in sales!!  Plus EARLY access to our Seasonal Expressions 2 products, exclusive products, team incentives and so much more!!  Join TODAY or contact me with any questions!!


Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create


No comments:

Post a Comment