Friday, April 8, 2016

CTMH Penelope Make Today Fun Scrapbook Layout

Our 2nd layout from the Penelope Workshops YourWay kit…seriously, how FUN is this layout?  I'm a big fan of "everyday" pages that can be used for my day-to-day pictures and this layout fits the bill!!



The color instruction guide gives makes it quick and easy to create these layouts and this layout inspires me to live life to the fullest and make the most of the day!!  What pictures would you scrapbook?



Wouldn't you LOVE to get paid to scrapbook, stamp and create?!!!  You truly can build a business with Close to My Heart...and what business can you start for $75?!!!

In April, you can get a bonus $100 select product credit or a FREE Cricut Collection of your choice when you join Close to My Heart and have $350 in sales!!  Plus EARLY access to our Seasonal Expressions 2 products, exclusive products, team incentives and so much more!!  


The kit costs ONLY $75 and includes over $150 in products PLUS a $50 credit to allow you to order the papers, stamps and inks that you love!!  Join TODAY or contact me with any questions!!

Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment