Monday, April 11, 2016

CTMH Penelope All Smiles Scrapbook Layout

Our final layout from the Penelope Workshops Your Way kit is adorable…and personally, I LOVE using our mini-stapler as an embellishment…and even better when that embellishment serves a purpose such as securing pieces to the layout!  And really, "mini" staples…isn't anything mini just so cute?!






I first joined Close to My Heart to get the discount...I NEVER expected how easily I could grow it into a full-income business!!

In April, you can get a bonus $100 select product credit or a FREE Cricut Collection of your choice when you join Close to My Heart and have $350 in sales!!  Plus EARLY access to our Seasonal Expressions 2 products, exclusive products, team incentives and so much more!!  

Check out some of my top reasons to join Close to My Heart and let me know what questions you may have, then JOIN TODAY!



The kit costs ONLY $75 and includes over $150 in products PLUS a $50 credit to allow you to order the papers, stamps and inks that you love!!  Join TODAY or contact me with any questions!!

Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create


No comments:

Post a Comment