Saturday, July 27, 2024

Stampin’ Up! Brights DSP Have a Blessed Day Cards

The Brights color family features these colors:  Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Azure Afternoon and Berry Burst!

I used the Color Theory wheel on page 132 of the current catalog with the Brights color family to create 4 color palettes to be used in this card workshop!  You can read more about the different theories or color harmony approaches in multiple online searches for “Color Theory”.  Canva has an excellent tool and article on Color Wheel Theory!

Color Wheel Theory

These are the 4 combinations I went with in designing this workshop:

  • Pumpkin Pie & Daffodil Delight (Analogous)
  • Berry Burst & Lemon Lime Twist (Complementary)
  • Melon Mambo, Azure Afternoon & Granny Apple Green (Triadic)
  • Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana & Flirty Flamingo (Split Complementary)

I used the Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper (163775)Unbounded Love Bundle (163384)Brights 8.5 x 11 Cardstock Assortment (161707)Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220)Iridescent ½”Striped Trim Ribbon (163299)Azure Afternoon Stampin’ Pad (161663)Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Pad (147086)Berry Burst Stampin’ Pad (147143)Coastal Cabana Stampin’ Pad (147097) and 2 sheets White Cardstock to create this 30 card workshop!

I created a workshop guide for the 30 cards.  Purchase the Brights Card Workshop supplies in a minimum $75+ order on my website and I’ll email you the workshop guide!  Or join my Scrappin’ Chatters Team and receive the guide, along with my other guides, FREE to use for your personal creations or to share with your customers!

Be sure to join my Facebook Elite Group for tips, sneak peeks and artwork!

These are the 7th and 8th cards from my Brights DSP Card Workshop featuring Berry Burst & Lemon Lime Twist.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment