Thursday, July 18, 2024

Stampin’ Up! Take to the Sky Aim Higher Dream Bigger Scrapbook Layout

The Take to the Sky Designer Series Papers feature these colors:  Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy and Smoky Slate

I used the Take To The Sky 12x12 Designer Series Paper (163436)Industrial Trinkets (163450), Adventurous Sky Bundle (163447)Neutrals 12x12 Cardstock (161715)Basic White 12x12 Cardstock (159231)Night of Navy Stampin’ Pad (147110) and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Pad (147113) to create 6 two-page layouts.  For the layout titles, I used the Cricut Print & Cut feature…although any printed, stamped or cut title of choice will work.

I created a workshop guide for the 6 scrapbook layouts. Purchase the Take to the Sky Scrapbook Workshop supplies in a minimum $75+ order on my website and I’ll email you the workshop guide!  Or join my Scrappin’ Chatters Team and receive the guide, along with my other guides, FREE to use for your personal creations or to share with your customers!

Be sure to join my Facebook Elite Group for tips, sneak peeks and artwork!

This is the 4th layout from my Take to the Sky Scrapbook Workshop!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment