Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Stampin’ Up! Mediterranean Blooms Savor the Sweet Scrapbook Layout

The Mediterranean Blooms Designer Series Papers feature these colors:  Balmy Blue, Boho Blue, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Lemon Lolly, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Peach Pie and Pumpkin Pie

I used the Mediterranean Blooms 12x12 Designer Series Paper (163284)Basic White 12x12 Cardstock (159231)Regals 12x12 Cardstock (161713)Night of Navy 8.5 x 11 Cardstock (100867)Night of Navy & Gold ½” Glittered Ribbon (162011) and Opal Rounds Assortment (163298) to create 9 two-page layouts.  For the layout titles, I used the Cricut Print & Cut feature…although any printed, stamped or cut title of choice will work.

I created a workshop guide for the 9 scrapbook layouts. Purchase the Mediterranean Blooms Scrapbook Workshop supplies in a minimum $75+ order on my website and I’ll email you the workshop guide!  Or join my Scrappin’ Chatters Team and receive the guide, along with my other guides, FREE to use for your personal creations or to share with your customers!

Be sure to join my Facebook Elite Group for tips, sneak peeks and artwork!

This is the 4th layout from my Mediterranean Blooms Scrapbook Workshop!





No comments:

Post a Comment