Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Stampin’ Up! Full of Life Friends Scrapbook Layout

The Full of Life Designer Series Papers feature these colors: Balmy Blue, Berry Burst, Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Petunia Pop, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, and Shy Shamrock

I used the Full of Life Designer Series Paper (163357)Brights 12x12 Cardstock (161716), White 12x12 Cardstock (159231) and Iridescent Adhesive Backed Discs (161954) to create 8 two-page layouts.  As an optional add-on, I used the Friends for Life Dies (163364) on some of the layouts as embellishments and used Cricut Print & Cut feature to create my layout titles.

 

I created a workshop guide for the 8 scrapbook layouts. Purchase the Full of Life Scrapbook Workshop supplies in a minimum $75+ order on my website and I’ll email you the workshop guide!  Or join my Scrappin’ Chatters Team and receive the guide, along with my other guides, FREE to use for your personal creations or to share with your customers!

Be sure to join my Facebook Elite Group for tips, sneak peeks and artwork!

This is the 4th layout from my Full of Life Scrapbook Workshop!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment