Tuesday, September 9, 2014

CTMH Base & Bling Cuff Bracelet

This bracelet is another of our Close to My Heart annual convention projects!  This is but one of the many fun factors of attending convention: playing with such a huge variety of new products.

We were able to choose our image from the Journey Style Sheet and there were quite a few I was debating between:

Living the Dream

Fairest of Them All

Do Impossible Things 

and

I Choose to Be Awesome Today

 …ultimately I'm in love with my creation!


Assembly was a cinch, the hardest part was picking the image!  Trim the image as needed and center on the cuff, then use a thin layer of Liquid Glass to adhere the glass cover.  The style sheets are printed on a coated stock to preserve color vibrancy and the Liquid Glass packs the perfect amount of stick to keep the glass cover in place!!  Such a quick, easy and fun project!!

Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment