Wednesday, September 10, 2014

CTMH Halloween Scaredy Cat Scrapbook Layout

So when it comes to scrapbooking, my absolute FAVORITE event to scrapbook is Halloween!  I'm not sure if it's the colors, the creativity or maybe it's the throwback memories of Halloween's past that gets me so excited to create…but it's my FAVE!  

So when all my new Close to My Heart goodies arrived, the NEW Scaredy Cat collection had me itching to create!!


This layout was inspired by a layout I saw at our annual CTMH Convention, designed by the ever-creative Brenda Rose (you can see some of her designs at http://roseblossomlegacies.com)


The spider web photo mats and borders were cut using our Cricut Artbooking collection.  I love the Scaredy Cat Complements…they include 2 sheets of KRAFT stickers…such a unique variation from the norm!  

I used our 3D Foam Tape to add a little dimension to the stickers and clustered them with some of the Scaredy Cat Assortment.  Now to impatiently wait for Halloween to arrive!!



Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment