Tuesday, September 16, 2014

CTMH Scrapbooking & Papercrafting Adhesives

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Bonding Memories is my #1, numero uno, FAVE adhesive!!

I use it for any project that will be "handled" because papers can be glued right to the edge, ensuring no curling or lifting at the edges of cards and other paper crafting or display items!  

It's also extremely versatile as it's considered a 2-way glue: permanent or temporary, all in one product!  If you place the paper down while the glue is wet, it is a permanent adhesive; however, if you let it air dry first, it's repositionable like a post-it-note!

It goes on "blue", but dries clear, so you can see where you've put the glue without worry of it being visible on your projects!


I also use our Bonding Memories glue to re-stick my Cricut Mats…if you've not yet seen my video, you'll want to watch it here and then shop directly from my website to ensure your toolbox is complete with both the Bonding Memories Glue Stick and Bonding Memories Glue Pen!

How can you decide which adhesive is the best fit for your project?  Here's a great video showcasing all of the CTMH adhesive options and the benefits and uses for them!


Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment