Wednesday, September 3, 2014

CTMH Chalk It Up My Sunshine Layout

This Chalk It Up layout was created for me by my dear friend Susan Williams.  She is so super talented and always inspires me!  We were both working on projects at the same time…in separate states…and I love seeing how different our projects came out!

The Close to My Heart Chalk It Up collection would be categorized as "school-themed", but this layout would be fitting for just about any photos of that special person or persons in your life!


The pattern is Magician's Choice from the Magic pattern book.  The puffy stickers from the Chalk It Up Assortment, despite their tiny size, add big detail to the layout!  I also tend to be partial to the gold polka washi tape…love me some dots!!  The title and sun were cut from the Cricut Artbooking collection.
A recent trend, that I'm finding I'm doing a whole lot more….doodling!  I love how this inexpensive and simple technique really completes the layout! 


Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment