Monday, December 3, 2012

25 Days of Gift Ideas: Corner Bookmarks

As an avid reader, I love bookmarks...but these are my favorite as they sit on the corner of the page!!  Just rotate and slip over the corner of your book page, marking your spot.

A quick gift idea that you can create using the scraps you have!  Great for teachers, classmates, coworkers...pretty much everyone!!

I used the CTMH Scholastic Paper Pack (X7159B and the Scholastic Stamp Set from our Scholastic Workshop on the Go (G1049)---Don't miss out, this stamp set/workshop is only available through January 30, 2013!!

Click here to visit my website and download the instructions for the corner bookmarks!

I used a full sheet label and stamped the "From the Library of" and "This book belongs to" in Outdoor Denim ink (1275) then trimmed/punched to create book labels to accompany the Corner Bookmarks!
They fit so beautifully in the Scholastic Tray with divider!

No comments:

Post a Comment