Saturday, December 8, 2012

25 Days of Gift Ideas: Snowman Kisses

This is one of my favorites...there are all kinds of riddles and rhymes for Reindeer, Leprechaun, Snowman, Cupid and Bunny Poop.

None are nearly as sweet as snowman kisses...and combining this nice sentiment with the Close to My Heart Flakey Friends (C1506) stamp set makes a sweet treat!

I also broke out with our new Alcohol Markers and LOVE how vibrant the colors are...and so quick and easy to add color to any artwork!  This updated version of Snowman Kisses features our Avonlea Paper Pack (X7155B), the blues just make me think of winter fun!

You can see my previous version of Snowman Kisses by clicking here.

Click here to visit my website and download the instruction.

He's cute, cuddly,
& full of good wishes.
He wants to give you
these snowman kisses!


1 comment:

  1. That is really adorable. Those alcohol markers do an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete